1. Remove clear mouthpiece from AiroPro vaporizer.
2. Insert an AiroPod cartridge into your AiroPro vaporizer. The magnet will connect the AiroPod cartridge firmly in place.
3. Draw on the colored mouthpiece to activate vaping. AiroPro vaporizer will pulse to confirm activation.
4. To remove an empty cartridge or swap out cartridges, simply pull the AiroPod cartridge out of the AiroPro vaporizer.
1. Remove the AiroPod cartridge from the AiroPro vaporizer prior to charging.
2. Insert micro-USB into the end of the AiroPro vaporizer. Plug USB into the active port or wall adapter.
3. Halo pulses red, indicating the device is charging.
4. Halo changes to solid green once the device is fully charged.
*This device is equipped with overcharge protection, allowing it to stay plugged in until used.
- 1 pulse = 20% battery capacity remaining (recharging recommended)
- 2 pulses = 5% battery capacity remaining
- Halo flashes 10 times = 0% battery capacity remaining
- 5 Pulses = there may be a connection issue. Please try cleaning your AiroPro vaporizer and make sure that it’s charged. AiroPro vaporizers have a one year warranty - please see below for more information.
We encourage you to clean your AiroPro vaporizer regularly in order to prolong the life of your device. Please follow the steps below to properly clean your AiroPro vaporizer.
Step 1: If installed, remove the AiroPod cartridge and the housing from the AiroPro vaporizer.
Step 2: Dip one end of a q-tip in isopropyl alcohol or ethanol.
Step 3: Clean the contact points located in the AiroPro vaporizer and the bottom of the AiroPod cartridge with the q-tip. This will remove any condensation that may affect the connection.
Step 4: Allow contact points to dry for a few minutes before use.
- AiroPod cartridges should be removed from the AiroPro vaporizer prior to charging.
- Regularly clean your AiroPro vaporizer.
- Avoid dropping your device.
- Avoid exposure to moisture or water damage.
- Do not attempt to repair or modify your device or use any cartridge besides an AiroPro cartridge. This will void your warranty.
We offer a 12 month (365 day) warranty from the date of original purchase from one of our licensed dispensaries. For your convenience, the exchange of the defective vaporizer should be first handled at the retailer where you originally purchased the product from. If you choose to contact us directly rather than the dispensary from where it was purchased, we require the original receipt as proof of purchase. As mentioned in our vaporizer's user manual, the one year warranty covers defects in material or workmanship. Warranty will be voided if the vaporizer has been tampered with or altered in any way. Once we have received and reviewed specific information we’ve requested from you, we may then ship the replacement.
If you are experiencing issues with your AiroPro vaporizer and have owned it less than one year (12 months), please contact us.
We cannot issue refunds for AiroPro vaporizers. Refunds may be handled by the dispensary where you originally purchased it from, since they executed the original transaction and are subject to their respective return policies.
Simply draw on the mouthpiece to activate vaping. Unlike the AiroPro vaporizer, there is no haptic feedback. The device will light up to indicate that it’s active during usage. When the light blinks repeatedly, the battery is expired and it’s time to get a new one or try our rechargeable AiroPro vaporizer!
Our AiroPod cartridges are available at licensed dispensaries in the states in which we operate. AiroPod cartridge availability is contingent upon each and every dispensary separately with their respective inventories.
We do not have access to each dispensary's inventory so we cannot guarantee which dispensaries have certain products in stock. You may use our Store Locator in order to find a list of dispensaries in your area - give them a call to see what AiroPods they have in stock! For online ordering please check with your local dispensary.
Due to state regulations, we cannot accept AiroPod cartridges. Exchanges may be handled by the licensed dispensary where you originally purchased it from within 30 days of purchase. Since dispensaries execute the original transaction, they are subject to their respective return policies.
Airo partners with industry leading cannabis producers in each market we operate in to produce the highest quality oil possible. Lab reports or Certificate of Analysis (CoAs) information is available at all retail locations. Please note that these CoAs are batch, state, and product-specific. We have never and will never use additives (PG/VG/PEG/TEC) or Vitamin E acetate in any of our AiroPod cartridges. Ingredients & products are tested upon arrival to the production site, post extraction, post mix & after AiroPods have been filled.
When you look at a filled cartridge, you may notice an empty area above the oil. This is not an under-filled or malfunctioning cartridge, but a phenomenon called ‘headspace’. After your cartridge is filled, the atomizer absorbs the oil in the following hours. Due to its large size and porous ceramic wick, the atomizer can absorb up to 0.15g of a 0.5g cartridge. All of our cartridges are weighed to carry the amount/capacity that they are intended to have. All oil is still in the cartridge, but it’s absorbed and out of view. Like a bag of potato chips, headspace is essential for proper transport and use of this product.
The Airo system is a proprietary closed-system meaning that AiroPod cartridges and AiroPro vaporizers only work with one and other. They were harmoniously designed this way to ensure an optimal experience and to put your safety first. By not being refillable, you know that you can trust the lab-tested oil inside of each cartridge.
If the AiroPro vaporizer is altered in any way or used with any cartridges besides an AiroPod cartridge, all warranty is voided.
Airo products are currently available in 14 U.S. states with more states coming soon! Trust us, we want to be everywhere we can legally be. Airo products are only available in licensed dispensaries. Check out our Store Locator to find a dispensary near you.
Please follow our Instagram @airobrands to get the most up to date news about us. If you subscribed to our mailing list, we will be sending news about new markets as they open up. Stay tuned!